Are you in an existing book group or would you like to form one? In partnership with Dead Good Books, we have an exciting giveaway of 40 individual starter packs, comprising a tote bag and a copy of Blue Monday by Nicci French – all for free!
This year is the 21st anniversary of the hugely successful writing partnership created by married couple Nicci Gerrard and Sean French, and they will be appearing at the Noirwich Crime Writing Festival in September.
To apply, all you need to do is fill out the form via the link below. The competition closes at midnight on Friday 13 July – a date that we hope will be lucky for you! And if you’re not in a book group already, why not use this competition as a boost to get together with a few friends and create a new one?
This competition has now closed.
We also hope that you will come to Norwich in September and join us at the Noirwich Crime Writing Festival, the region’s largest annual celebration of crime fiction.
You will have the chance to meet Nicci French in person, and hear what promises to be a fascinating discussion. Their event is on the opening night of the festival, and marks the beginning of a four-day spectacular of author readings, panel discussions on hot topics, book signings, writing workshops, fringe events, food, fun and lots more!
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 years living in the United Kingdom, except for employees of the National Centre for Writing and Dead Good Books.
2. Prizes are non-transferable and non-divisible. Prizes cannot be exchanged.
3. Only one entry is permitted per book group. Entries are to be submitted online via the link provided.
5. Entries must be received by 5pm GMT on Friday 13 July. No purchase is necessary.
7. Every effort will be made to notify the winners by email.
8. Submitting your entry constitutes your consent for the Noirwich Crime Writing Festival and its partners (National Centre for Writing, University of East Anglia, Dead Good Books) to announce your name and the general location of your book group online, should you be a winner.
9. The winners will be chosen at random by a member of the Noirwich Crime Writing Festival team. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Noirwich Crime Writing Festival reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
11. By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
You may also like...
North Sea Noir
‘There’s something about places next to water which gives them a different resonance’
25th July 2017
Podcast: From Fact to Fiction
With Duncan Campbell, Jane Corry and Kate Rhodes
29th May 2017