The Fiercest Light – Schools’ resource pack
‘The Fiercest Light’ was co-commissioned by 14-18 NOW, the UK’s arts programme for the First World War Centenary, Norfolk & Norwich Festival, and Writers’ Centre Norwich (now the National Centre for Writing) following the ‘Fierce Light’ project that premiered in May 2016.
The schools’ resource pack contains:
- Information on WWI and War poetry learning resources
- The poetry produced as part of the ‘Fierce Light’ project
- In-text glossaries and reference guides
- Brief biographical profiles on the poets
- Suggested classroom discussion questions
- Suggested activities.
To request a free copy of the resource pack, please email Vicki Maitland, Programme Assistant email@example.com
Further creative writing activity packs for use in the classroom and home-schooling are coming soon. These include activities based around Norwich as a UNESCO City of Literature and resources featuring contemporary writers.
For updates on all our schools activity, subscribe to the schools e-newsletter >>