National Centre for Writing is a registered charity. Our charity number is 1110725.
We believe writing has the power to change lives. We support readers and writers by working in schools across the county, nurturing the next generation of writers and inspiring communities through world-class events in the city and further afield.
As a UK registered charity, we rely on the generosity of our supporters to make our work possible. Please consider making a gift to ensure that the life-changing power of creative writing, books and reading continues to influence and inspire generations to come.
Here’s an overview of how your contribution can help writers around the country:
- Supporting new writers
- Funding new artistic commissions
- Supporting writing in translation
- Breaking down barriers for writers
- Providing workshops for school children
- Bursary places for disadvantaged groups
- Better access for rural schools
- Placing writers in schools to help inspire a new generation
- Presenting storytelling in Dragon Hall
- Maintaining and restoring Dragon Hall
- Ensuring public accessibility to Dragon Hall
- Promoting Norwich as a centre of literary excellence
Thank you so much for your support.