Supercharge Your Writing
If you’ve always wanted to write more but find yourself getting distracted, or never finishing projects, then tutor Ben Johncock will point you in the right direction.
In this quick-fire, no-procrastinating course you will:
- Analyse your daily schedule for wasted time
- Figure out how to carve writing time our of your day
- Explore where and when to write
- Identify your ‘hidden time’ and how to make use of it
- Spot bad habits and do something about them
- Find out how to take control of your smartphone
Benjamin Johncock is an award-winning novelist, short story writer and journalist. He was born in Canterbury in 1978 and studied ancient history and archaeology at the University of Birmingham. His debut novel, The Last Pilot, was published in the U.S. (Picador) and U.K. (Myriad) in 2015 to widespread critical acclaim. It won the Authors’ Club Best First Novel Award, was shortlisted for the East Anglian Book of the Year, selected for Brave New Reads, and was one of The Observer’s Hidden Gems of 2016.