New Ways with Short Form Poetry
In this course, you will:
- Explore the origins of digital and visual poetry
- Find poetry in unique places
- Discover the buzzing Instagram and Twitter poetry scenes
- Try your hand at creating Dog-Ear, Found, Twitter, and Instagram Poetry
- Join in with the modern digital poetry scene
Aki Schilz is a writer, editor, and poet. She is a Queen’s Ferry Press Finalist (Best Small Fictions), has been featured in the Wigleaf Top 50 selected by Roxane Gay, and is the winner of the inaugural Visual Verse Prize, supported by Andrew Motion, and the inaugural Bare Fiction Prize for Flash Fiction, judged by Angela Readman. Her short fiction and poetry have been shortlisted for a number of prizes and have featured in print and online.