‘Just one more page…’
Claire McGowan, author of the accailmed Paula Maguire crime series, will guide you through tips and techniques to make your stories ‘un-put-down-able’.
Over six modules you will learn:
- The importance of a gripping opening.
- How to know when your concept has what it takes.
- How to craft a plot that captures your reader.
- What makes a compelling character.
- The secret of crafting the perfect twist.
- How the right pacing can create a suspenseful story.
Claire McGowan is a crime and literary fiction writer and playwright from London. Her first book, The Fall, was published in 2012, and she recently passed one million sales of her books. She was the tutor of the UK’s first MA in crime writing for five years, and regularly teaches and talks about writing.
Image © Donna Ford