City of Literature Publishing Fair
Drop in and celebrate the vibrant independent publishing culture of the East of England. Meet the publishers, browse and purchase their work, and take part in a series of lightning talks throughout the day. The perfect Sunday event for writers, readers, editors and creators of all kinds.
Participating publishers and writing organisations include Propolis, Salo Press, Head Shot Press, Galley Beggar, Kurumuru Books, UEA Publishing Project, Hinterland Magazine, NML Zine Library, Common Threads Press, Hazel Press, Writers Guild of Great Britain, Ambit, Antipode Zines, Patrician Press Collective, Alicia Rodriguez, Muscaliet Press, Singular Publishing, The Earlham Review and Story Machine.
Confirmed lightning talks:
- 10.30 – 11am: Publication and Meaning: Moving Creative Projects to Print (Muscaliet Press)
- 11.30am – 12noon: Radical Possibilities: Telling Our Stories Through Activist Publishing (Common Thread Press)
- 12.30 – 1pm: Translating the World: One Animal at a Time (Kurumuru Books)
- 1.15 – 1.45pm: Publishing and Trees (Hazel Press)
- 2.15 – 2.45pm: Establishing and Maintaining the Millennium Library Zine Library (Millennium Library Zine Library)
- 3 – 3.30pm: How to use your own experience to double subscriptions (Ambit)
Free and drop in, no booking required.