Do you want encourage active citizenship and renewable energy in your school? Help NCW and FCC Environment celebrate the positive spirit of young people across Norfolk and Suffolk by entering our big book giveaway!
We have four book bundles to give away – two for a primary school and two for a junior/secondary school which have been hand-picked by the team here at NCW and will be supplied by the wonderful indie bookshop The Book Hive, based in Norwich UNESCO City of Literature.
Primary school bundle
- The Lost Spells by Robert Macfarlane & Jackie Morris
- Here We Are: Notes for Living on Planet Earth by Oliver Jeffers
- Comet in Moominland by Tove Jansson
- The Big Book of Blooms by Yuval Zommer
- Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright: an animal poem for every day of the year selected by Fiona Waters, illustrated by Britta Teckentrup
Secondary school bundle
- Diary of a Young Naturalist by Dara McAnulty
- No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference by Greta Thunberg
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- The Dark Wild Books by Piers Torday
- The Stubborn Light of Things by Melissa Harrison
How to enter…
To be in with a chance of winning a bundle of books for your school, simply drop us a message letting us know what you would do with the books to help spread the sprit of a green future and the positive contribution of young people. For example, you might create a special shelf in your school library or classroom or perhaps use the books as the prize for a poetry competition in your school or use them as a reward for a student who has done outstanding work this year.
Please send your name, role, school and contact email with a few lines about how you would use the books to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 30 November 2020.